Providing learning opportunities to your team is a key factor in helping them to become more successful and confident. All of my presentations are focused on providing each person attending new skills to put in their tool box.
If you are looking for ways to improve your teams leadership abilities, avoid drama at work and learn how to artfully master a difficult conversation our workshops and keynote presentations can help.
Of course, we don’t believe in cookie cutter solutions or presentations – if you have something particular in mind let me know. I am always excited to create something that meets the unique needs of a team.
Engaging, empowering and motivating your teams is always important. And today, facing unprecedented challenges, it is crucial for the success of your organization. In this workshop you will learn:
- how to calmly and confidently manage and motivate your employees.
- proven methods to increase profitability and engagement by learning to operate with more empathy and communicate more clearly.
- a clear path to develop skills to empower and develop your employees.
Drama Free Workplace –
Avoiding the Self Defeating Habits of Otherwise Brilliant People®
Toxic workplaces filled with drama, are one of the top reasons for lower productivity and higher turnover.
Avoidance, talking about others, negative speculation and a lack of trust. It seems to feed on itself creating toxic power struggles and massive lack of trust.
In this workshop you will learn:
- practical solutions to eliminate personality-based conflicts
- tools to create and open and trusting atmosphere
- a proven technique to begin difficult dialogues effortlessly.
Mastering a Difficult Conversation - 3 Surprising Techniques for Success
We have all woke up at least once dreading a difficult conversation. You probably thought about hitting that snooze button, avoiding it altogether, or making yourself “too busy” to deal with it right now.
Productivity and team collaboration suffer When your team doesn’t have the skills to craft and deliver a conversation without giving in, arguing, or giving up. In this workshop, participants will learn:
- a 3-step process to prepare for the conversation
- a method to stay cool, calm, and collected
- a technique to eliminate any underlying issues so the situation doesn’t occur again.
Keynote Topics Include:
- Become Conflict Savvy
- Constantly Connected: Technology, Stress and You
- Master the Difficult Conversation
- Triumph Over Toxic Co-Workers
Contact Leslie to discuss speaking at your event.